Saturday, 20 October 2012

October 20 2012

Phil   ·   October 20 2012, 07:26 PM
Greetings,
If there is 3 people in your house as you claim why are 5 accounts all being played on the same server.  We sent you the rules, of which you where clearly in violation.  As per our rules accounts in violation do not recieve compensation for any reason.
Continue to insult staff, and this account will be closed.
Phil Maurer
CS Manager
(Thantium works for me, we have the same first name)

______________________________________________________________________________
(me) ·   October 20 2012, 08:59 PM
I never said there were 3 people in the house. I said there were 4. Its all right down the page, so try to keep up kiddo.

4 accounts are being played by four people. I am not responsible for other people's accounts. You figure out the 5th since you have all the answers ... that you make up as you go along. I'm not in violation of anything other than expecting you to fix your game.

I didn't expect compensation but since you brought it up I certainly deserve some for all the crap you people have put me through. I do expect you to fix a technical problem in your game. Its buggy and people pay good money and are not receiving what they are paying for.

So calling bullcrap is insulting and a violation of policy now too? Did you decide to rewrite the rules yet again to suit your own motives and make it a violation for a customer to call you on your lies and false accusations?

I'll tell you whats insulting. You are insulting my intelligence. Thantium is not you? You really think you can pull that lie off too? You get called on that one all the time. Have you Googled your name and found the many websites detailing what you've pulled? Each time, it starts the same, paying customers asking you to fix a game error, then "Thantium" comes in with that little zinger about the violation. And then you come clean with your real name. I've been in email contact with some of the other people you've done this to. The consistently is amazing.

I told you that account is useless now. Threats don't work with me. But I would certainly be back on Evony in a matter of seconds by proxy if I need to, telling all of WC what you did. I've had some good conversations about it on WC and players have Googled you and found my comments quite credible. You however, not so much. And of course it all goes on the blog. You have enough negativity out there on the net. Suck it up Buttercup. Being a customer service Manager you should have thicker skin, especially if you're going to provoke your customers and escalate problems that would have been easily solved by simply fixing a bug in your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment