Monday, 22 October 2012

October 22, 2012

Phil · October 22 2012, 12:38 PM Greetings, The rules violation, was accounts on the same connection interacting, and we where not notified. As for me being Phil the manager, we just share the same first name. I can assure you that we are not the same person. CSR Thantium _______________________________________________________________________ (me) · October 22 2012, 09:16 PM Let's dispense with the discussion about you and your imaginary friend being two people. I don't believe anything you say because of your track record so far. Obviously no one reads some obscure forum post before playing the game. Why would I ever notify Evony who I play with? And now you know, so what? It still has nothing to do with you people fixing a bug in your game. Nice to have some random forum post you can point to and say its all the your fault and we're not doing anything about our buggy game. What's next. You gonna tell me its not a bug, its a feature? Yeah, that's it. Tell people you take their hero's so they can start over cause hell, the game's more fun that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment